top of page

Lots and lots of logs - Check!

The biggest news is that we have all our mushroom logs for the year! Hooray! We grabbed the last 40 or so on Friday. We have one or two days of grabbing some longer pieces of wood and then we're done! The longer pieces are for skids and a project in the shade structure.

But for now, we've got to get inoculating! Well... first Jeremy has to finish the electrical. We lost all electrical in the high tunnel late last fall. We didn't need it anymore at the time so we didn't hurry to fix it. We've got a new wire strung all the way up to the tunnel, it just needs the last step of hooking it up. Soon it will be time for another progress thermometer as we work through all of these logs!

That's a lot of logs to inoculate!


Read more News:

bottom of page